Gabriel Packing is dedicated to helping you build the perfect paper bag for your product line. Our paper Bag Tips list the components of a typical paper bag. Underneath each component are its available options, beginning with the most economical. You can combine these options in almost any way to end up with just the right bag at just the right cost. As you can see, Gabriel Packing offers more options than any other paper bag manufacturer in the world! Contact your customer care representative to confirm that the combination you are seeking is possible.
We supply paper bags(Hand Bags/Eurotote Bags) with quality, competitive price and perfect
services. Those products can be made completely comply to
clients' requirements including the color, size, material etc.
1) Material: Art paper, Ivory board paper, Kraft paper (white & brown) or craft paper.
2) Size: according to clients' requirements. Paper bag size reference
3) Printing: Pantone (PMS) color, 4 colors (CMYK) printing
4) Special process: Shiny lamination, matt lamination;UV varnish, normal (protective) varnish, hot stamping, embossing
5) handle: cotton, chemical fiber, ribbon, cloth,paper,OPP rope/belt and die cut handle. Handle Reference.
6) Ends option for handle: clipped or knotted
7) Packing: Seaworthy carton
8) Other accessories if necessary: Eyelets, rivet, metallic/ plastic aglet (shoelace end for ribbon), PVC window, adhesive tape, velcro, and so on.